1887 Sanborn Map: http://ulib.iupuidigital.org/cdm/ref/collection/SanbornJP2/id/369 <br> 1898 Sanborn Map: http://ulib.iupuidigital.org/cdm/ref/collection/SanbornJP2/id/496 <br> 1915 Sanborn Map: http://ulib.iupuidigital.org/cdm/ref/collection/SanbornJP2/id/1959
419-425 Park Avenue
Lockerbie Square Historic District
Lockerbie Glove Company Townhouses, Building #5 and #6 and Garage <br>415 - 417, 421 & 425 - 427 North Park Avenue<br>1985, Archonics, architects These two buildings were constructed in 1985 to complete the Lockerbie Glove Company Condominiums and Townhouses project. The two townhouses flank the recessed gabled entrance of the complex's garage. These buildings are mirror images. Each has two townhouses with brick walls, three floors, two garage bays, balconies, and stone accents. The garage was constructed in 1983 to shelter eighteen cars. <br> -From Indianapolis Historic Preservation Commission, Lockerbie Square Historic Area Preservation Plan, 1987
Funding provided by an Institute of Museum and Library Services grant, administered by the Indiana State Library
Indiana Historic Architecture Slide Collection
Any copies made from materials in the Indiana Landmarks Collection may be protected by U.S. Copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, public display, and certain other uses of protected works. No further transmission or distribution of this material is allowed without the written consent of Indiana Landmarks, 800-450-4534.
Further information on this record can be found at its source.