Description: |
200 Block East Market Street Indianapolis Indiana Marion Center Brick building with a central pediment, pilasters and round arch openings. Tomlinson Hall carved into pediment. Fire destroyed the building in 1958. |
---|---|
Created By: |
Indiana Landmarks |
Contributor(s): |
D.A. Bohlen Funding provided by an Institute of Museum and Library Services grant, administered by the Indiana State Library |
Source: |
http://iuidigital.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/IHAS/id/3874 |
Collection: |
Indiana Landmarks Historic Architecture Collection |
Rights: | https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ |
Copyright: |
Any copies made from materials in the Indiana Landmarks Collection may be protected by U.S. Copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code), which governs reproduction, distribution, public display, and certain other uses of protected works. No further transmission or distribution of this material is allowed without the written consent of Indiana Landmarks, 800-450-4534. |
Subjects: |
NEOCLASSICAL GOVERNMENT, MUNICIPAL, PUBLIC BUILDINGS THEATERS DEMOLITION |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.