Postcard created from lithograph showing the Madison and Indianapolis Railroad Depot in Indianapolis in 1854 and distributed by the Polar Ice & Fuel Company. The backside of the postcard reads, "Madison and Indianapolis depot. Built 1847. Located on south side of South Street between Delaware and Pennsylvania Street. Torn down a few years ago."
River to Rail and Lemen Collection
Permission to reproduce this image for other than personal use must be requested from the Director of the Jefferson County Historical Society. Please contact at 615 W. First St., Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-2335.
Further information on this record can be found at its source.