The first mention of the saloon at 211 East Main Street is in the 1887 city directory. Nicholas Kramer is listed as the owner. In 1905 Harvey Conner is the owner. Picture taken circa 1884
River to Rail and Lemen Collection
Permission to reproduce this image for other than personal use must be requested from the Director of the Madison-Jefferson County Public Library. Please contact at 420 W. Main Street Madison, IN 47250 (812) 265-2744
Bars (Drinking establishments)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.