Park Place Church of God, located at the corner of East Eighth Street and College Drive, was dedicated Nov. 25, 1917. When the congregation replaced it with a new building in 1960, this became the Anderson College Music Department. The building was destroyed by fire Nov. 3, 1966.
Triangle Novelty Co., Marion, Ind.
Picturing Madison County
No restrictions on use
Church of God (Anderson, Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.