Description: |
A collage of photographs showing the three school buildings that existed in Amo in addition to two men. The photo on the top left is the first Amo school house, built in 1868 and demolished in 1899. The top right is the second school house, built in 1889. The bottom photograph is the third school house, built in 1904. The man on the bottom left is identified as T. F. Omara, a principal. The man on the bottom right is only identified as Milton, as part of the photograph is missing. The photographs were all taken by O.P. Phillips. |
---|---|
Source: |
http://indianamemory.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16066coll71/id/1924 |
Collection: |
Hendricks County Museum |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-RUU/1.0/; |
Copyright: |
This image may be used for personal, educational, and not-for-profit purposes, such as study, research, classroom teaching, or review, without permission when cited using the Required Credit Line. For other intended uses or questions, contact the Hendricks County Museum at: https://hendrickscountymuseum.org/digital-collections/ |
Subjects: |
Hendricks County (Ind.) Schools. |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.