Betty Lou Flower Shop, located at 1359 W. Wabash, began after 1927 Grover C. Switzer. In 1954, wife Lucy & Sons owned shop. By 1960, the shop is still in the family, now run by Armatha B. & Herbert S. Switzer. Shop continued until about 1974.
Frankfort Community Public Library
James Ostler Digitized Collection
IN COPYRIGHT - NON-COMMERCIAL USE PERMITTED (http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-NC/1.0/). To obtain copies of images, permission for publication, or further copyright information, contact Frankfort Community Public Library (https://myfcpl.org).
Clinton County (Ind.)
Floral Shops, Frankfort
Further information on this record can be found at its source.