The Indiana National Bank, completed in 1897, was located at 3 Virginia Avenue in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indiana National Bank was founded as the Second State Bank of Indiana in 1834. In 1865, the bank was chartered as the Indiana National Bank of Indianapolis. The bank moved into this building after a fire destroyed its former location in 1882. In 1967, the bank sold the building to Jefferson National Life Insurance Company and moved their offices into a 37-story building downtown. The building pictured in this photograph was demolished in 1970.
Indiana State Library Photograph Collections
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Marion County (Ind.)
Indiana National Bank
Further information on this record can be found at its source.