The Castle Hall building is located at 226-230 East Ohio Street in Indianapolis, Indiana. This building was constructed in 1905 by the Knights of Pythias, a fraternal organization founded Washington, D.C. in 1864. The first two floors of the building featured storefronts and office spaces.
Indiana State Library Photograph Collections
In Copyright - Educational Use Permitted
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Marion County (Ind.)
Knights of Pythias
Further information on this record can be found at its source.