This photograph of a lumberyard was taken for the Henkel-Randall-Warner Printing Company in 1930. The company was located at 77 North New Jersey Street in Indianapolis. William E. Henkel was president, G.H. Warner vice-president, John S. Kittle treasurer, and A.J. Randall secretary. The location and name of the lumberyard is unknown but was probably located on the outskirts of Indianapolis.
The original nitrate negative was copied with funds provided by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission in 1990. This digital image was created from that copy. The copy prints and negatives are stored in Microfiche Number order. Interpositives are stored in PAN number order.
|Origin:||November 7, 1930|
W. H. Bass Photo Company
Digital image2012 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Panoramic Photograph Images
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information on this record can be found at its source.