The bridge crossed the east fork of the Whitewater River on the Brookville-Oxford (Ohio) Road. It was the only one of five bridges at Brookville that survived the 1913 flood, and it was used until 1934 when a steel-truss bridge was constructed at the site for what was then State Route 101.
John W. Baker
Digital Image 2010 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Ben Winans' Photography
This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on this record can be found at its source.