Collection Order
<< < > >>

Bridge Over Little Indian Creek, Corydon, Indiana, Opened to Travel July 31, 1913

Created by: Friedley
Publisher: Digital Image © 2007 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Source: http://images.indianahistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/P0391/id/907
Collection: Postcards of Indiana the Jay Small Collection
Rights: This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact: visualcollections@indianahistory.org.
Copyright: Use must be accompanied with the attribution: Indiana Historical Society.
Geography:
Subjects:

Further information on this record can be found at its source.