Description: |
The library was named the St. Francis Xavier Library and was built for Bishop de la Hailandiere in 1840. It is a brick structure located next to the Old Cathedral in Vincennes, Indiana. The building features arched windows with semicircular fanlights. |
---|---|
Origin: | Circa 1915 |
Publisher: |
Acmegraph Company |
Source: |
http://images.indianahistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/P0391/id/852 |
Collection: |
Postcards of Indiana the Jay Small Collection |
Copyright: |
Use must be accompanied with the attribution: Indiana Historical Society. |
Geography: |
Indiana Knox Vincennes |
Subjects: |
Libraries Historic sites Fanlights |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.