Collection Order
<< < > >>

Stroh High School, Stroh, Indiana

Description: Platted as Haywood in 1899, the name changed to Stroh in 1900 for Emil Stroh who controlled the local cement industry. The four-story consolidated township school building was built in 1902 containing 11 grades through 1929 and 8 grades through 1957.
Origin: August 25, 1908
Publisher: Digital Image 2009 Indiana Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Collection: Postcards of Indiana the Jay Small Collection
Copyright: This image may be printed or downloaded by individuals, schools or libraries for personal use, study, research or classroom teaching without permission. For other uses contact:
Geography: Indiana
Subjects: LaGrange County (Ind.)
High school buildings
High schools
School children

Further information on this record can be found at its source.