Description: |
Built in 1883, by A. M. Kennedy and Sons. Spanned the White River on County Road 900 West, was destroyed by Arson fire in 1966. This archival material has been provided for educational purposes. Ball State University Libraries recognizes that some historic items may include offensive content. Our statement regarding objectionable content is available at: https://dmr.bsu.edu/digital/about |
---|---|
Origin: | 1962 |
Created By: |
Greene, Richard A., 1903-1984 |
Source: |
http://dmr.bsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sg/id/3901 |
Collection: |
Spurgeon-Greene Photographs |
Rights: | http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/ |
Geography: |
Randolph County Indiana United States North and Central America |
Subjects: |
Covered bridges Covered bridges Dirt roads Trees |
Further information on this record can be found at its source.