Unidentified men posing in front of the statuary and bell as it sits on a truck at the site of the old Courthouse during demolition. The items were moved to R. W. Stradling's farm on Wheeling Pike, north of Muncie.
This archival material has been provided for educational purposes. Ball State University Libraries recognizes that some historic items may include offensive content. Our statement regarding objectionable content is available at: https://dmr.bsu.edu/digital/about
Greene, Richard A., 1903-1984
North and Central America
Delaware County Courthouse (Muncie, Ind.)
Further information on this record can be found at its source.